How to Make Payments and Prepayments
HOW TO PAY:
Valley Springs School has simple payment options for you from which you may choose. No matter which payment option you choose, please remember that the current negative balance must be paid as soon as possible.
• Pay Online: Make an online payment to your child’s account using your credit or debit card using EZpay - Click Here.
• Pay in the Mail: Send a check to Valley Springs Cafeteria PO Box 640 Valley Springs, AR. 72682. Checks should be made payable to Valley Springs Cafeteria. Please include your child’s name and student ID number when sending a payment.
• Pay in Person: Stop by any school office between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to pay by cash or a check. You may also send cash or a check to school with your child. Checks should be made payable to Valley Springs Cafeteria.
The district does not provide credit for students to charge for meals, a la carte, or other food and beverage items available for purchase in the school food service areas. Meals, a la carte, or other food and beverage items may be purchased by either providing payment for the items at the time of receipt or by having a prepaid account with the District that may be charged for the items.
- Submitting cash or check payment to the classroom teacher, the school office or to the Food Service Director; or
- Depositing funds through the District’s online service - https://www.ezschoolpay.com/Login
UNPAID MEAL ACCESS:
In accordance with Arkansas law, the District allows students whose accounts do not have enough funds to purchase a meal to receive a regular lunch for regular price to be reimbursed to the District. The District will notify a student’s parents:
- Balances will be sent home on the 1st and the 15th of the each month. If those dates fall on a weekend, the balances will be sent home on the next school day.
- When the student’s prepaid account has dropped to the point that the student will begin receiving unpaid meals.
- Each time the student receives the first unpaid meal after money has been deposited into the student’s prepaid account; and
- After the student has received five (5) unpaid meals.