Meal Prices & Charge Policy
Valley Springs School District
7349 School Street
PO Box 640
Valley Springs, AR 72682
Students - $2.25
Reduced Meals - $.40
Adults - $4.00
Extra Milk - $.50
(If your child receives free/reduced meals, extra milk is a $.50 charge.)
The district does not provide credit for students to charge for meals, a la carte, or other food and beverage items available for purchase in the school food service areas. Meals, a la carte, or other food and beverage items may be purchased by either providing payment for the items at the time of receipt or by having a prepaid account with the District that may be charged for the items.
Parents, or students choosing to do so, may pay in advance for meals, a la carte, or other food and beverage items through any of the following methods:
- Submitting cash or check payment to the classroom teacher, the school office or to the Food Service Director; or
- Depositing funds through the District’s online service - https://www.ezschoolpay.com/Login
In accordance with Arkansas law, the District allows students whose accounts do not have enough funds to purchase a meal to receive a regular lunch for regular price to be reimbursed to the District.
The District will notify a student’s parents:
- Balances will be sent home on the 1st and the 15th of the each month. If those dates fall on a weekend, the balances will be sent home on the next school day or the following Monday in Monday’s folders;
- When the student’s prepaid account has dropped to the point that the student will begin receiving unpaid meals;
- and after the student has received five (5) unpaid meals.