Meal Prices & Charge Policy
Students - $2.50
Reduced Meals - $.40
Adults - $4.00
Extra Milk - $.50
- Submitting cash or check payment to the classroom teacher, the school office or to the Food Service Director; or
- Depositing funds through the District’s online service - https://www.ezschoolpay.com/Login
In accordance with Arkansas law, the District allows students whose accounts do not have enough funds to purchase a meal to receive a regular lunch for regular price to be reimbursed to the District.
- Balances will be sent home on the 1st and the 15th of the each month. If those dates fall on a weekend, the balances will be sent home on the next school day or the following Monday in Monday’s folders;
- When the student’s prepaid account has dropped to the point that the student will begin receiving unpaid meals;
- and after the student has received five (5) unpaid meals.